Beyond his work at Gerring Capital Partners, Eric Parnell also serves as a college professor in the Department of Business and Economics at Ursinus College. He has taught over 275 credit hours over the years at several institutions in the following courses:
- Macroeconomics – 85 credit hours
- Corporate Finance – 74 credit hours
- Business Statistics – 50 credit hours
- Microeconomics – 28 credit hours
- Research Methods – 28 credit hours
- Advanced Finance – 16 credit hours
- Investments – 11 credit hours
- Personal Finance – 7 credit hours
In addition to teaching at Ursinus, Eric is also the faculty advisor for the CFA Institute Research Challenge and the Finance Scholars program. In 2016, the Ursinus College CFA Challenge team advanced to the regional finals in Chicago to compete against 50 other institutions across the Western Hemisphere.
Eric previously taught for nearly a decade at West Chester University. During his time at WCU, Eric was a 5-time annual recipient of Outstanding Faculty Honors for teaching excellence from the Honors Council and the Honors Student Association.
Eric has also served as a professor at Immaculata University, Troy University and Delaware County Community College.